It’s likely that your video is too long if you’re having trouble adding it to my eyes only. You must move the video and clip it to make it visible to me alone.
Why Can t I Put a Video in My Eyes Only?
1. The Video is Too Long
Make sure a movie is under 60 seconds in length if you want to move it to my eyes exclusively. You won’t be able to move your video to my eyes just if it is too long.
We are all aware of the negative effects bugs have on our favourite apps; they either stop working or don’t perform as intended. If your video is the recommended length and it doesn’t appear in the “videos for my eyes only” section, there may be an issue. The best part of Snapchat is that you can report bugs right away, and the company will fix them right away.
3. No Internet Connection
Unfortunately, Snapchat’s most useful features can only be used while the device is connected to the internet. The Snapchat app stops working when you lose WiFi network connectivity.
Snapchat still allows you to record videos, but you won’t be able to store them in the my eyes-only folder. Only check your internet connection if you’re having difficulties keeping pictures out of my eyes.
4. You Haven t Set Up My Eyes Only
It must first be configured to conceal images from my sight. Although it is not a difficult process, it could take some time. Just for my eyes, please:
1. Save at least one Snap to the app’s Memories section.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the Snapchat home page to access the memories section.
3. Press and hold a snap to select it from the Snaps section. From the Move menu at the bottom of the screen, choose Move.
4. By pressing on it and inputting a 4-digit passcode, you can access Quick setup.
5. Click the Use passphrase option at the bottom of the screen to generate a secure password.
6. Click the continue button to accept the terms.
7. Clicking the Finish button will complete the setting.
8. In the Memories portion of the app, adjacent to the Snaps and Camera Roll tabs, a new My Eyes Only tab has been introduced.
How Long Can Videos Be In My Eyes Only?
Videos can now be up to 60 seconds long on Snapchat, and in order to be moved to my eyes only, they must be no longer than those already stored in memories. You cannot change a video to My Eyes Only if it is longer than 60 seconds.
How to Fix Can t Hide Snaps In My Eyes Only
1. Go to Your Camera Roll and Edit The Video
1. Reduce the duration of the video in your camera roll to no more than 60 seconds, then save it.
2. From the drop-down menu in Snapchat’s camera roll, choose Hide Video. the video down, then select Hide Video (My Eyes Only).
3. Wait a moment before pressing the Move button.
4. Return to the camera roll app before uploading the video, crop it to the desired length, or choose “revert” to go back to the prior setting.
5. Go back to Snapchat and click the Upload Video button if you want to share the video, which should still be selected.
2. Restart App
Restarting the software is the most typical solution to a software issue. The quickest approach to fix a software issue with an app is to restart it.
In other words, you ought to close Snapchat and then reopen it. The software should function flawlessly after being restarted, and you should be able to conceal recordings for my exclusive viewing.
3. Fix Internet Connection
Ensure that your internet connection is reliable. It might sound straightforward, but it’s crucial. Verify your WiFi connection or, at the absolute least, your cellphone’s signal strength. If you want to use Snapchat with your mobile data connection, make sure the cellular data permission is enabled.
Restart your cable modem and router if you think there might be an issue with your WiFi connection (turn them both off for at least two minutes, then switch them back on).
Whether it’s still not working, there might be a local service outage. In that case, you should get in touch with your internet service provider to find out if there’s a problem with their network.
4. Clear Cache
If you are still having trouble getting Snapchat to work properly, you might be having problems with corrupt data in Snapchat’s data cache.
You can clear the cache, it’s okay. You can delete Snapchat’s cache on your iPhone by going to settings.
The following techniques can be used to clean the cache on an Android smartphone. Depending on the version of Android you are running, the procedures may vary slightly, but the fundamental steps are as follows:
1. Open the Settings programme.
2. From the drop-down box, choose Apps & Notifications.
3. Select Snapchat from the list of applications (if necessary, choose to show all apps).
4. From the drop-down menu, choose Storage and cache.
Choosing Clear Cache from the drop-down menu in step 5
When you remove Snapchat from your mobile device, the internal storage space that it was occupying is made available for usage by other applications. That’s pretty much all there is to know.
Since your account information is stored remotely on a Snapchat server rather than locally, removing the app will have no impact on your account data.
Snap takes great care of the memories you save, making sure they are still accessible after you reinstall the programme and connect into your Snapchat account.
6. Update App
Updates are carried out in a manner similar to that of any other programme you might have installed on your device. To make sure users like using the app, Snapchat frequently rolls out new features and addresses bugs.
It could be challenging to anticipate when a new Snapchat version will be accessible, aside from routinely checking the Play Store or the App Store for updates. If you have an iPhone, you can decide whether to instal updates automatically.
Follow these steps to update Snapchat on an Android device:
1. Tapping on it will launch the Play Store application.
2. Select Menu in the app’s upper left-hand corner to open the menu.
3. Click the drop-down menu and choose My apps & games.
4. Click the UPDATES tab at the top of the website to find Snapchat in the list of updates.
5. To download the most recent version of Snapchat, tap UPDATE if one is available.
Through the Apple App Store, iPhone users can receive the Snapchat update. Try these methods to update Snapchat:
1. Open the App Store application by selecting the App Store icon on your iOS device. Make sure you have an internet connection before starting the update procedure.
2. Go to the Updates tab at the bottom of the page to find the Snapchat update button. Alternatively, you can click on your profile picture if you don’t see an Updates page.
3. From the drop-down menu next to Snapchat, choose UPDATE to update the app.
You might not be able to keep photos in my eyes only for a variety of reasons. You must first make sure that everything is working properly and that your internet connection is up and running. Before attempting to upload your pictures and videos to this folder, first check that My Eyes Only is turned on on your device.