Ludo Ninja App Referral Code
Play Online Ludo Game On Ludo Ninja Refer & Earn | Earn Free PayTM Cash
Ludo NinjaApp Referral Code, Earn Free PayTM Cash by Referring Others, and Download the Ludo Ninja Apk Greetings, Coolz Readers! We just published a list of the best Ludo earning applications available in India. To earn infinite free paytm cash, we have also listed the incredibly popular Ludo apps like Ludo Supreme Referral Code.
With this wonderful strategy, you can make Rs. 17 indefinitely. I’m here today with more loot. Play whenever you want online. Review the ranking and scoring information before continuing to register.
Start the game! At first, all of the tokens will be in the open position. Each opportunity gives you 10 seconds to move. After 24 moves, the game is over. Wins are determined by highest score. Based on their scores, the second, third, and fourth positions would be determined. Use the Ludo Ninja referral code to receive a Rs. 10 sign-up bonus and start playing to win.
Ludo Ninja App Referral Code :
|Ludo Ninja Apk App||Referral Details|
|Ludo Ninja App Referral Code||+9180CC0VI|
|Ludo Ninja App Download||Download|
|Extra Bonus||29 WIN10|
Instant 17 Free PayTM Cash From This Ludo Ninja App Referral Code :
1. First, download the Ludo Ninja app using this link.
2. Get the App Now Use your mobile number to register.
3. Type your username and choose your preferred language.
4. Use the Ludo Ninja referral code provided to receive a Rs. 10 sign-up bonus.
Ludo Ninja App Referral Code is : +9180CC0VI
5. You will receive your Rs. 10 sign-up bonus in your wallet right away.
6. Open the dashboard and select the Plus icon in the middle.
7. Click Add Money and enter Rs. 10 in the amount box.
8. Select Apply Coupon in the Coupon Code Section, then enter “WIN10.” A $10 bonus will be added to your wallet.
9. Make your payment using your choice of method.
10. You will receive Rs. 39 in the “Added Amount” section, which may be used to play the online game Ludo.
11. Open the dashboard and click the “Play Ludo Online Game” button to play a 1v1 game or pay Rs.
12. Long Ludo games are not necessary here. Each will have 24 opportunities to move. It’s quite easy, and I succeeded here.
13. You can immediately transfer the Rs. 17 from your winning balance to your wallet or bank.
14. Enter your winning amount and UPI or bank information.
15. Your instantaneously deducted withdrawable balance will be sent into your bank account.
16. I got my winnings here in PayTM UPI.
17. Select the Ludo Ninja Refer & Earn option under Settings.
18. Earn free paytm cash by sharing your Ludo Ninja App referral code on social media.
How To Play Game On Ludo Ninja? :
- You can play online at any time of day.
- Check the ranking and scoring information before registering.
- Begin to play! At first, all of the tokens will be in the open position. Each opportunity gives you 10 seconds to move.
- When a certain number of moves have been completed, the game is over. The player with the highest score is the winner. The places of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th will be determined by their scores.
Ludo Ninja FAQ s :
- Can I use my phone to log in to more than one account at a time?
- Unfortunately, you cannot use several accounts to log in on the same device.
- I m unable to login even after submitting my email address.
- Send us an email with your concerns and feedback at [email protected]
- When will I be given an additional turn in the game?
- An additional move can be gained by either cutting the opponent s token or taking your own token home.
- Will I be given an additional move if I move a total of 6 numbers?
- No Moving on a six does not grant an additional move to the player.
- The bonus move is awarded in what way?
- The additional move will always be produced in a random fashion.
- It might be any number between one and six at random.
- What exactly is this thing called Extra Time that keeps popping up during the game?
- If a player does not play their move within the allotted time of 10 seconds, they are awarded Extra Time consisting of 30 seconds.
- Players won t experience any negative effects from this in the event that there are connectivity troubles with the internet.
- Players have the option of playing their move during their turn or skipping their turn entirely in order to continue the game.
- If the player does not play within the allotted time, the moves are skipped and the player loses the Extra Time.
- When a player skips three turns, the game is over, and the winner is the opponent.
- In the section for playing online, who are my opponents going to be?
- When you play Ludo Ninja, your opponents are chosen at random from among the other players.
- How can I sign up to compete in a match?
- To participate in the match, you need only touch the needed amount.
- You will be registered for that match if you click the Register button on the pop-up window.
- Can I leave a match that I have already entered before it begins?
- Once you have joined the match, there is no way to back out of it.
- I need you to turn on the music or the sound.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, then click on Sound/Music.
- I am from Assam / Odisha / Sikkim / Nagaland / Telangana / Meghalaya / Andhra Pradesh / Arunachal Pradesh, and am unable to play paid games.
- Why am I restricted to just being able to play free games?
- On behalf of Ludo Ninja, we would like to notify you that players from from the states of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and Telangana are not permitted to participate in real money games on our platform.
- This is the case for reasons related to our policies, all of which are strictly adhered to.
- Can I play a game of Ludo in its standard format using the app?
- No, you are limited to playing in the format that is now available.
- I accidentally left a match; is it possible for me to return?
- No, it is not possible to get back into a match that you have already resigned or exited.
- Will I be entitled to a refund for a match that I abandon in the middle?
- In such a scenario, unfortunately, you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
- If I register for a match but do not end up participating in it, am I eligible for a refund?
- In such a scenario, unfortunately, you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
- During the match, I struggled to maintain a connection to the internet.
- An unreliable internet connection might lead to a disqualification.
- In the event that you are disqualified, you will not receive a refund.
- What happens if the score is tied at the end of the game?
- In the event of a tie for first place, the prize will be divided.
- The game that I signed up for is nowhere to be found.
- Don t worry, if you are already within the app, you will be included to the game as soon as it begins automatically.
- When you join a game, instead of seeing the entrance amount, you will see the word Joined next to the game s name.
- You also have the option to scroll through.
- Is it possible for me to join a game after it has already begun?
- No, you won t be able to join a game in the middle of it.
- What does the +56 mean that appears whenever someone takes a token away with them?
- You will get one point for every step that your pawn takes throughout the game.
- There are a total of 56 steps required to get you back home.
- When you get to your home square, the point total for the pawn that got you there is multiplied by two as a bonus.
- This explains the +56.
- Where can I see the number of skips I have available when I m playing a game?
- You may view all of your available skips by clicking the I button that is located underneath your avatar.
- You may view other players available skips by tapping the I button that is located underneath their avatars.
- Please take note that you will not receive any more turns to make up for the ones that you skip.
- How many times am I allowed to go without taking my turn?
- You are only allowed to skip your turn twice.
- Your third attempt to skip puts you out of the competition.
- My clicks do not register and there is a delay.
- Ensure that you have a reliable internet connection.
- What are the various ways a tournament can be played?
- In 1vs1, you compete against just one other player, and there is only one player who can emerge victorious.
- Even though there are four participants in 1 Winner, 2 Winner, and 3 Winner forms, the reward is only distributed among one, two, or three players, accordingly.
- When it s my time, is it possible to turn off the vibration?
- Actually, the vibrations are meant to serve as a reminder to the player when it is their turn throughout the game.
- I don t believe that I was given an equal amount of movements.
- We make it such that every user has the same amount of turns available to them.
- Are my tokens going to travel around by themselves?
- You can t just drag the token you want to transfer; you have to tap it first.
- I was not successful in locating certain matches.
- Either you have picked a filter that hides the matches you are looking for, or certain matches may not be accessible at that moment. Both of these scenarios are possible.
- 1 Ludo Ninja App Referral Code
- 2 Ludo Ninja App Referral Code :
- 3 Instant 17 Free PayTM Cash From This Ludo Ninja App Referral Code :